Re: Jumping to begin/end of selected (defined) text

** Reply to note from nsivin@xxxxxxxx 10/20/95  11:36am
-0400

> the latter lets you use multiple bookmarks. If you are >
worrying about leaving some in the file, you can always  assign
a CI > command to another key to erase any and all. Actually I
 like to have a > bookmark I can find next time I open the file.
 > If you're going to do that then it might pay to put the
character in a prompt triangle. That way it is visible but
non-printing (and non-space taking up). You can search for
such bookmarks with  se /≪PRbkmksymbol/

Indeed, you could have the bookmarks distinguished:
≪PR@1≫  ≪PR@2≫ and so on. Then you could  search either
for ≪PR@xxxxxxxxor a particular one.

Regards,

David