Printer Load Problem

Many Thanks to all who responded to my Request for information
concerning the problems I had with the LEXMARK Problems. Now for an
update:
 I'm now back to my "normal" residence and apparently back to "normal"
such as it is. I uninstalled the Lexmark driver and put the printer
into stroage for the season, but still had a problem with XYWin. I
finally had to reload the full directory for a backup I had and the it
started printinging properly. The only problem is that, in doing so I
lost some of the programs (XPL) that I had generated in the interium and
the KBD hotkeys associated with them. It will take some effort to
reconstruct, but I suspect that with some memory, that it can be
accomlished.
 Thanks again for all your support.
 Especialy to Carl to whom I will be calin on in a few days because of
some KBD problems for which I don't remember what I did or didn't do.
 Dick Giering