Re: HP Printer files

The attached is dated 6/23/93, so is possibly a bit later than yours.
Came with vers. 4.017. I may have some from the bbs, though I never had
an HP printer; in any event, I'll have to dig through my backup files
(after I find them). I had occasion to try to print from another old app
to a more recent HP (the 5000N at the office) and tech support at the
application recommended using the 3SI driver. That was the Windows one,
of course, but it might be a clue to a good backward-compatibility match.
I have the Xy one dated 2-23-93; have you that or one later, or would you
like a copy of that too?
Patricia