Re: Xw3.55 To Word

Christopher, I haven't seen the first problem you noted, with the possible
exception of the fact that XyWrite converts the left margin command to
spaces... thereby leaving blocks of spaces all throughout the stripped file. I
would recommend in that case using a left margin of "0" before executing the
strip process.

Regarding your conversion utility inquiry, Mastersoft Corporation, based in
Arizona, and of which conversion modules we incorporate in our newer products,
has a product available for general sale. It's Word for Word, which you may or
may not be aware of, however they have been working on Word 6.0 filters. As to
whether they plan to provide conversion modules for III Plus, I'm not aware. If
you would like more information, please contact Technical Support for the
number of Mastersoft... I'm sure they could give you a quick response. Another
company which produces conversion utilities is System Compatibility Corporation
based in Chicago. They produce Software Bridge, and do support XyWrite III
Plus. Again, I'm not sure about a module for Word 6.0 and XyWrite. Support
should be able to provide their number as well.

Regards, Jim Jefferson