Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

Art,
It might also be worth your while to see if you can find (in a used
bookstore, probably) an old guide to DOS and its commands. Even though
Windows supposedly has supplanted DOS, the DOS kernel underlies everything
in Windows. An author named Van Wolverton had a series of books called
Running MS DOS that was updated for each new version. If you could find one
of those, it would be a useful reference book to keep on your shelf --
especially since XyWrite still accepts DOS commands! The Wolverton books
also cover topics such as creating batch files, etc.

Of course, when we finish installing SmartWords, we won't need to reference
DOS any longer.