Re: quick question

On Wed, Jan 13, Rafe said:

≪Wow, quick answers to a quick question! Paul's is great short-term,
Shawn's (& Tim's) might be the one to toy with. ≫

Actually, Paul's solution,
	BXfunc dbQ2
does exactly the same thing as Timothy's and my more cumbersome,
	Q2
as far as I can tell. Built-in functions are nearly always more elegant
than kludge hacks (such as my hack to enter XPL directly in Draft mode -
it works, but not as elegantly as the built-in function did). If you want
to save the previous cursor position, to get back to it with another key,
just combine that with the func db call