harmful site

I don't recall who mentioned this site, and I lost the recent message,
but I just thought I'd alert you that the Cool Quotes Collection is
pretty much fatal to NS 4.61 for OS/2. The CPU pegs up around the 100
% utilization mark, partition space begins to decline as cache files
balloon into elephantiasis, and you have to use a process killer
utility to get out. This probably won't be relevant to many of you.
I'm guessing it's another of those sites designed solely for Internet
Exploder. Haven't tested with Mozilla, because I haven't gotten
around to installing it yet.

Jordan