Re: Faxing in XyWrite4Win

Dear Mr. Rep

I prepared a macro that can be assigned to any key that you wish. I assigned
this key to the Ctrl P key in my XW.KBD file. To assign a macro to a key, call
your xw.kbd file to screen. Search for the work Ctrl
se /ctrl/ followed by pressing the F9 key. You are looking for the section of
the keyboard file that reads TABLE=CTRL.

Once you have reached this section, cursor down to 25, and place a semi-colon
in front of the number 25. Move to the end of the line, and press the Enter
key. This will create a new line. Enter the following line exactly as it
appears below:

25=bc,u,w,f, ,2,co,2,xcbc,t,y,xc

This will call Winfax pro as long as you have only two Windows drivers
installed on your system.

If you have any additional questions please call or fax.

Very truly yours,
Britt Forbes