Re: Diacritics in XW for E-Mail

Hi Norman:
 I assume you are also a NB user. The French (and, I assume, Spanish)
dicritics are probably the same condition. Use the insert |Special
Characters and select the diascritic you want. If you're not sure
amd/or also want to use the "other set", send an E-Mail to one of your
French Correspondents and list the two diacritic sets and ask which come
through properly. Thats what I did with the Umlauts and found the XY
set works properly.
Dick