Re: Sans manual still...

At 05:07 PM 7/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>When I start Xy Win, which I've just loaded, it now asks me to "log on"
>before it allows me to do anything. I don't remember setting something up
>so that I would have to log on. I am waiting for the manual to be shipped
>to me from San Francisco, in the meantime, I thought I'd bother you friendly
>people.
>Thanks!
>Mimi Gauthier-LeBien

It is so long I set up XY I don't remember what the story was, but
in my xwstart.int file I see a line "login yointer" (Yointer being
my username). When you set up XYwin, didn't you enter a user name?
Add the corresponding line to you xwstart.int file, and you should
be allright. (Or alternatively, maybe you can just remove the line?)

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The Germans [of the Nazi era] were excellent. For us they were
-- good. They drew the borders of Albania as they should be. I missed
-- them." Sejdi Gashi, 84, Albanian refugee, Kosovo, awaiting Kfor