Re: printer problems {again}

See at the bottom, the line "pause"? There's your pause. It's there to let
you read the message to you that the REMIND.BAT file puts up on your
screen. You don't need the reminder. But all you need to do is hit any key
after the message appears. That will unpause it, and you can proceed.
    I forgot to mention that in the C:directory I found REMIND.BAT and
REMIND.BAK. Don't know if it's at all relevant, but I opened
REMIND.BAT.--and at the bottom is the telltale "pause." Just in case it's
helpful, here is a copy:

CLS
@echo
ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
@echo     º                              º
@echo     º  We recommend that you back up all the software included º
@echo     º                              º
@echo     º  on the hard disk by double-clicking the Backup icon in º
@echo     º                              º
@echo     º  the Windows "Main" group window.            º
@echo     º                              º
@echo
ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
pause

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx