Re: If I'm not too late

On 12/18/2011 3:54 PM, Harry Binswanger wrote:
This year I intend to be first in wishing all XyWriters a (politically incorrect) "Merry Christmas."
Hmmm, did that do it? Maybe it's precluded by the use/mention
distinction. So,

Merry Christmas.

and

Prosperous New Year.

Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx
Many thanks, and Merry Christmas to you too.

Now, if I were sitting in Santa's lap, here's what I'd ask him for:
A neat, clear, guide to getting XyIV running on the newest Windows AND/OR on a Mac.
I know that this subject has been done to death on this thread, and I'm
sure I could go back into the archives and pull the stuff together. I
don't really need it yet, but the day will come when my Windows XP
machine will die, and I'll have to bite the bullet and join the xxi
century. Perhaps some Santa has already written such a guide, starting
from scratch and assuming no expert knowledge. If so, I'd appreciate a
link; if not, I'll watch and wait in hope.

Nick Clifford