Re: TAME 5.1

At 06:41 PM 6/15/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Here are the instructions, which I followed exactly, with success. You open in Xy the file: \Progra~1\Tame5~1\appsup~1\Xywrite\Tamestyl.doc
Many thanks, Harry. I'll give it a try. Discovered an artifact in
5.1. When you invoke the XY spell checker, it expands the console
window and leaves behind an extra line(s) like a band of color with
an extra gray cursor box to the left. XY thesaurus dialog does not do
this, but invoking the spelling dialog (which is interactive) does.
Wonder if this has something to do with color settings cause the
color of the extra band (is like a long color bar edge to edge at the
bottom of the console window) is the same as the color in the
interactive sections of the spelling dialog box.

Send the above to D. Thomas and got this in reply:

Tame tries to adapt to the XY screen size on the fly, and this is
problematic.  Pre3 will be posted later to day, and it should fix that.
Tame will discover the layout up front and stick to it.

He's been very responsive to feedback. Program is getting better and better.

michael.norman@xxxxxxxx