Re: U2 glitches

Carl:

Okay, now we're gonna go public with how little I know.

>Are you allocating expanded (EMS) memory to your XyWrite session under Win98

I don't think so. I don't remember doing anything fancy.
Where would I look to find out?

> and are you instructing XyWrite to use it by launching EDITOR with the /e switch?

I usually launch Xywrite from the windows run box using
c:\xy4\editor.exe. Same thing on the occasions I launch from
a dos prompt. No switches.

> You have to make sure that the value of EMS on the Memory page of the
> Win98 Properties folder for XyWrite

Where would I find this?

> I'm not saying change your OS

Next time, believe me, and not just for Xy.

Judith Davidsen