Re: W2K display settings

Thanks Kari, I'll try some of these suggestions. However, since Xy4
under Win7-64/XP doesn't have any problems displaying the host
folder, why should XyWrite? Also, I can call any file from the host
folder I want: I just can't display it in a XyWrite directory.
Doesn't that sound like a problem in VB? I'll know more once I've
tried out Hyper-V and some of the other alternatives.