Re: Nota Bene and writing emails

At 12:40 AM 8.12.1999 +0000, Carlo wrote:
>The ability to send and receive documents electronically has become
>as essential to modern writing as the ability to print. Therefore,
>a truly modern word-processor must have integrated email.

I heartily agree. That's why the filters are so important: being able to
save files as HTML or RTF or (sigh) MS Word or postscript to circulate them
is about as important as printing them out in a lot of cases.

The only problem I have with the excellent full character set in Xy4 or
XyWin is that they don't translate easily to other formats. I still haven't
figured out how the new version of the NB Lingua set will deal with that
problem.