Re: Fonts

At 2/7/2004 01:09 PM -0500, Bill Troop wrote:
But please, please, tell me, you _are_ using ClearType, aren't you? It's available in XP in I think in some previous systems. Activated under desktop properties. It's of most value when you are using an LCD screen, and the higher the resolution, the better it works. It's absolutely outstanding. More info, including customizing utilities, on MS's site.
Thank you, Bill for this excellent advice and the explanations that
followed. I am using ClearType on my XP laptop.

Michael Norman