XyList web page update

Let me take advantage of the midsummer lull to note some recent
improvements to the mailing list's Web page.

In addition to an expanded table of frequently-used List Processor
commands, there is now a link to the Subscriber Reference Card,
which includes more-detailed information on using the listproc.

For those wishing to do "advanced" searches of the archives, there
is a link to a tutorial on regular expressions (the Unix analog to
XyWrite's search wildcards).

Since questions of "netiquette" arise from time to time, I've added
a link to a standard Internet reference, which has some useful
guidance for mailing list subscribers.

As always, there is a link to the Welcome Message you received when
you subscribed.

The URL is: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xylist/. Please bookmark
it for ready reference.

Carl Distefano