Re: directory screen

I would report a similar problem for those that try to use NB. If the
DFL file is modified the directory stays EXCEPT if it is in the first
window. They have never been able to fix it.

Dick Giering Judith Davidsen wrote: > I am finding that my work increasingly requires me to use > directories, and, as a result, it's more efficient for me if > the directory I'm using would stay put in a screen after I > call a file from it, instead of disappearing and having to > be called again. I'm using xy4.018, but earlier versions > seemed to do it the way I want it. > > Any ideas on how I can go back to the old way? > > Thanks > Judith Davidsen