Re: re Northgate keyboards

** Reply to message from jr_fox@xxxxxxxx on Sat, 06 Jan 2001
12:16:19 -0800

> Just for the record, there was an outfit someone on Compuserve turned me
> on to, Lueck Data Systems (maybe that was the one being referred to here
> ?)

No. The Avant Stellar is produced by CVT, an outfit in Minnesota.
Incidentally, I gave the wrong URL yesterday, it should be

http://www.cvtinc.com/kybdfeatures.htm

Make sure you get the Avant Stellar, not the Avant Prime.

> that for a while had some leftover stock on the Omni's, parts, and
> repair options for those insisting on it. They have not answered email
> I've sent them recently, leading me to wonder if they might be out of
> business. Their website hasn't been updated for a couple years.

The guy's name is Michael Lueck. He's an active contributor in the
Rexx newsgroups, His current Email address is

NmlueckO@xxxxxxxx

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx