In memoriam: Dorothy Day

We note with sadness the passing of Dorothy Day, a guiding light
of the Nota Bene user group and a long-time contributer to this
mailing list.

Dorothy's humane presence will be missed by everyone in the
XyWrite/Nota Bene community. Her contributions to this list
were noteworthy for their helpfulness, learning, and, above all,
unfailing civility. Our heartfelt sympathies go out to her
husband, Mark Day, and their entire family.

Nota Bene is honoring Dorothy's memory with a new font, to be
called NB Day-Light, that will become part of the Nota Bene for
Windows distribution. The cost of licensing the font is being
defrayed by contributions. Checks and money orders in U.S.
dollars, drawn on U.S. banks, may be made payable to "Maureen
Kelly - Day-Light Fund", and should be mailed to:

Maureen Kelly
General Delivery
Dennis Port, MA 02639

Contributions in other currencies must be made by credit card
through Nota Bene-New York. To make a donation, call 1-800-462-
6733 or 1-212-334-0445. Ask that your donation be directed to
the Day-Light Fund.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx