RE: Jumbo U2 update

Strange. My Mont Blanc is the only pen that never scratches.
It does lay down a goodly amount of ink, but that's what I want.

My Mont Blanc is too ’floody’lays down too much ink. My best is my Parker Duofold w/italic nib.

From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Harry Binswanger
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:07 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jumbo U2 update

Carl,

I'm with you on tough writing needing the fountain pen. I use a Mont Blanc for the hardest thinking.

Regards,
Harry

Reply to note from Bill Troop mailto:billtroop@xxxxxxxx Wed, 21 Mar 2018
10:25:20 +0000

Bill,

> Must say the full screen mode is the best interface idea in
> decades.

Yes, and  -- if I do say so -- U2's Writer's View takes it a step
further: hides/dims (but does NOT disable) the command header in Xy4,
so that all you see is your text. The command is WV; it's a
toggle.

If I can't get it right in Writer's View, I put the computer to sleep,
take out a sheaf of foolscap and uncap my fountain pen.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx