Re: Converting Files

Robert, I have reproduced the "DF 1A" problem and written a bug report on that.
It does not seem to carry any adverse effects as a result of the new value.
Please forward you address and telephone # in a private message and I will
attach your profile along with the bug report.

You'll have to be a bit more specific concerning the XY4.HLP problem. Does you
system lock-up when you try to access this using the normal access of help?

The ZM default is similar in function to many other defaults in that you must
store a document and recall it when you make a changes related to screen
display.

Finally, could you be more specific with respect to the cleaning up of
superfluous mode commands. I may be able to compose a program depending on the
tasks required.

Regards, SysOp