Re: Footnotes/End notes formatting

Dear Michael,
Galleys? I haven't seen those since 1992. You probably meant page proofs? If FSG is really doing things the old way, galley proofs before page proofs, I'd actually like to know, as I teach a course in bibliography and maybe should stop saying that galley proofs are a thing of the past...

Yours,
Carlo Caballero
thyrsus@xxxxxxxx