Re: Large draft screen fonts

To Doug Beeson,

I retrieved the fonts you suggested last year and you were right: they are
quite an improvement over the standard windows fonts. Since I shell-out to
full screen XyDos4, rather that use it in a window of 3.1 -- shell out
because I like the DOS characters with the Ultravision screen drivers -- the
fonts were of no use to me in Xy. But for the heck of it I tried using them
with Eudora Pro for Windows and they worked. At work I have to use MSWord
and I thought I could make that liability less odious by trying to use your
fonts there. But I simply could not figure out how to get change MsWord's
draft font. Any ideas?

Michael Norman                 Voice: 212-998-7964
New York University               Fax:  212-995-4148
Deptartment of Journalism            E-Mail: normanm@xxxxxxxx
 and Mass Communications
10 Washington Place
New York, NY 10003