Re: Xy'd NB

At 03:16 PM 3/6/2008, Michael Norman wrote:
I can't get my favorite U2 routine to work, SAVESESS to work in U2.
I have Savesess on a key. When I invoke it in NB, I get the message,
*save or esume session? [Esc quits]*
I save.
Then I get: *C:\NBWIN exists -- Overwrite it (Y/N).*
Those messages tell me I don't have some paths set right in
XYWWWEB.REG. And I notice some strange dates on a couple of those
files, as if I'd previously copied them over from XY. I'm going to
start over again with a fresh U2 setup. Others here, I assume, have
SAVESESS running well in NBWIN.
Michael Norman