From: Paul Williams
Subject: XyWin and Windows XP
This is a problem probably already covered here, so could someone point me in the right direction?

Is there a problem with XyWin and Windows XP?
I always thought that XyWin was simple and did not use the registry, so I just copied my XyWin folders to my XP computer but nothing happens when I try to run it. I am missing something, but what?

Paul Williams