Re: still failing to install thesaurus

1. Make sure you copied the key codes exactly from my earlier
message....

i never got as far as programming a key.. i tried running from
command line and from a macro (keystrokes recorded.) i wanted to test
it before programming the key.

2. To avoid having to put a path in the program, put the thesaurus in
your XyWrite program directory.

I put both parts of the thesaurus in the program directory to begin
with. Hey can the problem be that the file i'm using is on My d drive
while xy4 is on c?

I'll send along keyboard file if i get that far.. right now, i am
still figuring out how to just get the program to work. gonna test
the C/D drive hypothesis now. :)--

and thanks :)
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''