Re: Xy on New PCs; icon; path

On 15 Nov 2002 at 14:44, michael.norman@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks to Robert Orndorff for two very informative sites. These are very
> helpful in understanding the transition to and NT based OS. Are you using
> XyDos 4018 in a DOS box on your W98Se partition? And if so, how is it
> working?

Actually XyDOS 4.018 seems to work just fine under XP. Admittedly, I'm not
the XY power user I once was, and I use NB Win more often now. But I've
edited and printed a few documents with XyDOS under XP and haven't run
across any problems. I have a HP DJ882C printer and use the HP DJ500
driver.

I haven't booted into 98 for several weeks now, the biggest reason I have 98
installed is so that my nephew and I can play some old DOS games over the
network. It was also a fallback in case I had major problems with XP.

--
-Robert Orndorff
Richmond, VA

http://www.rmonet.com