Re: DOS Emulator

I hate to start this up again, but just maybe this might help. I was
digging around in my Windows book (trying to get the printer driver
uninstalled, which Install Shield never does completely) and came across
mention of an undocumented (i.e., BBBG doesn't want you to know about it)
applet in W98, mkcompat.exe, in the Windows\System folder. Running it
(from Start-->Run) lets you set various properties of an application; the
advanced options look as if something there might address some of the
screen and keyboard issues people have been having with W2K and XP. On
the other hand, it may not be in either of those opsyses, in which case
sorry for wasting time and cyberspace.
Patricia