Search switches

You think you know the program, then someone comes along with something you
never noticed.

> Xy4 has switches for the se and change commands. E.g.,
> /t for from the top or /w for whole word.

[thus spake David Auerbach, he of the admirable sig-file dicta]

I can understand the value of /w (especially but not solely in change
commands) and will start using it at once; but does /t have any advantage
over CTL+home followed by a conventional search command?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money" (Samuel Johnson)