Files Display

To SysOp:
  Okay, I'm back from checking out the files display, and I've got a
consistent result. (This is in reply to previous msg re not gettin full
display.)
  Here's what happens. When I give it a D to download/list the files, the
display shows no file description. I am using Procomm (not Procomm Plus, the
old, old version). It has a facility for looking at what has gone by, what's in
the screen buffer, I guess. While I'm paused at the end of a screenfull, while
it is asking if I want to see another screen, the screen buffer doesn't show
any descriptions either. BUT, if I then give it an "S" to stop the listing AND
I go into the screen buffer display, that display then shows the descriptions!
Can you figure that?!
  I will try using another comm program and see what happens.
  I should also add that I'm using a program called Paletpop to select screen
colors (like Ultravision), but I am quite sure that that is not the problem,
for many reasons (including that nothing changes regardless of its setting,
even when using standard DOS colors--so it's not a case of displaying the
descriptions as, e.g., white on white, I checked that right away).
  A real poser, huh?
  Regards,
  Harry