Re: Getting spell to work

This may be an inaccurate recollection, because I have been using Nota Bene
for years, but I seem to recall learning that the speller would work in
XyWrite only if XY was the first thing in the root directory. One might
access it from anywhere, but it had to load first.

I may be talking through my hat, but I thought it worth a mention.

--Bob Kubie