Re: Code pages

Patricia wrote:
Harry, the Web is giving you ANSI values.
Yes, that's what I assumed all along. The whole idea was to instate 1252 in
order to see it. I couldn't do that (because Tame handles the fonts, it
turns out--as I had suspected, without realizing that non-Tame Xy was
calling a Tame-influenced DOS).
 Unless you're using Ansified
Xy (as Manuel does) or ANSIFS (see Robert's post of 11/21/06;
I tried ANSIFS early on and again recently. Can't get it to work. I have,
from the ANSI1252.ZIP, all the necessary files and in the right directory.
But I'm not that interested in working on it further.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx