Re: Windows 3.1 font manager - please help!

How interesting. I hope I didn't let it slip through my fingers. I
experimented with hundreds of composite fonts, and I ultimately
concluded that Chameleon would never produce a font that was actually
worth using. Even very subtle changes, like adding, say, 5% of
Galliard to 95% of Bembo, or 5% of Times to 95% of Garamond, or
whatever - - resulted in bafflingly uninteresting designs. But it was
a long ago and I was pretty immature when I was experimenting with it.