can u save my sanity?

Can anyone tell me why I am unable to get redlining to print out using the HPDJ660C printer file I
downloaded from the website? It completely ignores the mode codes and prints both insertions and
deletions.

Although I'm able to print redlining with III Plus using any number of printer files, I was unable
to figure out how to print in reverse order, so I figured I'd just pull the files into XY4 and do it
from there. But nooooo! I can't get XY4 to print the damn redlining.

Do any of you wonderful people have any idea what's going on - and, even better, how to fix it?

Polly