Re: U2 fram PrsExe50

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Harry Binswanger mailto:hb@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm interested in using the ENTER key to execute both native Xy4 commands and U2 frames.

A further tweak I'd like is for 5ENTER, when it fails to find either a native command or a U2 frame, to call my Change Directory frame.

Harry,

I don't know about the first thing you're asking about, but I do remember several years back when first installing U2 and running into some problems, Robert cautioning me against using to call U2. Being that he (and Carl) made the whole thing up, I obeyed, without knowing exactly what the problem(s) might be. Caveat Hacker.

As for the second, why not use the CDD U2 routine? Add all the directory targets you want to registry, then, on the command line, CDD 'anywhere' and you're there. Too much typing? Not all that you want to accomplish? Okay, plug away.

Fred Weiner