Re: XyWrite & Windows 2000: Beta solution to keyboard "jerkiness" you can try now

** Reply to message from "Martin J. Osborne"  on
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:36:00 -0400

> I can't detect any change in performance within XyWrite (v4.018) or within another
> commercial DOS program I use---the jerkiness remains, at the same level.

Did you reboot? And where is the slider positioned in Control
Panel==>Keyboard==>Speed==>Repeat rate, on the Slow to Fast scale?

> (In a DOS
> program I wrote myself, however, I see the 80% improvement Robert Holmgren
> mentioned.)

What does your program do? Can I try it?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx