Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

Robert Holmgren wrote:
> I did not launch this routine with Ctrl-L -- I don't even know what that is.
You need to mention these things. What is your assignment on Ctrl-L?  Resume?
If I command "RESUME ?D", again it works flawlessly.

My assignment on Ctrl-L is:
38=XH,JM,(,R,e,s,u,m,e,)
But, you're right, I can use SAVESESS. It's much better. My use of RESUME is a rest of my pre-U2 experience.
If I RUN my RST file, the session is restored without any problem.
Keep in mind that I am using Ansified XyWrite. Maybe some of the Ansified configuration changes have a collateral effect after installing STACK. So, I suggested a test by you to verify the real importance of the problem.
Anyhow, SAVESESS is a perfect solution.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao