Re: New fonts for windowed mode (CP 850)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:33:21
+0100
I can produce an ANSI version of 10_21_XY.FON or 10_21_XYM.FON. Please choose

I think the heavier one, 10_21_XY.FON, is slightly easier to read. That would
be great, Manuel. Many many thanks. And actually, yes, I can see it fine now
(probably always could). It's just that when I reopen Properties, that's not
the font that it is pointing at (selected in the list of available fonts) --
but Properties is wrong, because that *is* the font being displayed. Very
confusing program, the Properties font manager.

In a couple of days, you'll have the font. If possible, sooner.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao