Re: New VCLIP

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Reply to note from "John Paines" mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxx (Redacted sender "mailto:vf200@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:15:07 +0000 (UTC) > Just as a side note, copying text from xywrite to the clipboard > with LPT4 doesn't even require saving to disk first (or copying > the entire document). > One need only highlight the desired text and from the command > line: > sad lpt4 Headslap! Of course, that's the way to do it. In Xy4 you can use SAD/NV to bypass the prompt. I have a vague memory of a problem with using LPT4 in my computer at work. But you can set CONFIG.TXT to use any parallel port for this purpose. I tested LPT1 here and it works fine. Thanks a bunch, John! Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx

​Carl,

I've copied your latest reply to J.P. above for you to see how it's being presented in my gmail inbox; note the appearance of "(Redacted sender ...)" and the ">" character as a separator of some kind. This may be a trivial result of gmail itself or something about my setup; I wonder if others using gmail are getting the same kind of formatting in your posts. Or it may be that's the way you want it to look!

Best to you,

Fred Weiner​