Re: [Fwd: List of Known Macro Viruses: May 1997]

Thus spoke the queen of pomposity:

>     "CIAC still affirms that reading E-mail, using typical mail
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

   Right, "typical" mail agents aren't affected, only MS-Mail, and,
apparantly, ccmail more recently. Plus, of course, MS-Word and MS-Excel.

> I'll take CIAC as an authoritative source any day over pompous
> pontificating from self-appointed experts.

  Dear Me!

> Enough hysteria. What kind of enemies do you have, anyway, who would
> send you such vile bombs?

  Most people I know that send them do it as mass-mailings, spam, etc.
Nobody would bother sending me one purposely, since they couldn't
possibly work here. Download yourself a viri processor and join the fun!

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the