Re: XyWrite installation and CD-ROM drives

I have found that the install works as long as there is a data CD in the
CD-ROM drive. Install apparently tries to read what is on all the drives in
the system.

> A long time ago, there was some talk here about how the presence of a
> CD-ROM drive might disrupt installation of XyWrite 4 [DOS]. (Or so I
> think. I can hardly remember this, and it certainly sounds incredible--but
> then as we know Xy is an incredible program.)

-Robert Orndorff
Richmond, VA
orndorff@xxxxxxxx
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/orndorff