Re: Printing Pseudo-glitch

I've never had a problem with this particular glitch, tho I've had other
printing problems ("Can't find [UNTITLED]" or some such, just after a
successful print of a titled file).

Here's a shot in the dark: General Failure could have something to do with the
creation and/or the cleanup of the temp file that Xy creates when it prints.
Check to see where your temp files are being created, and whether there's an
accumulation of .TMP files there (when Xy4 works properly, it cleans up after
itself. This is by way of diagnosis; I really don't have a cure. If you've got
two machines, and Xy misbehaves on only one of them, check to see what
settings are different.

Another thing to try: do you get the general failure on a tyf (print to file)
or tys (print to screen)? Again, I don't know where the facts would lead you,
but TTG (as usual) seems to be taking a back seat in this one.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx