Re: questions on NB

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:26:48 -0400, you wrote:

>I've downloaded the NB demo [snip]
>
>But I haven't had the thing crash yet. Could the people who reported
>crashes tell us what they were doing when NB crashed? (I'm running Win95
>on a slow Pentium with 48KB memory).

My experience was very short. Crashed (blue screen and a kernal error)
twice within 10 minutes. On a Pentium II 450 with 128MB running
Win98SE. First crash when invoking the prog after initial install.
Rebooted and got the prog up and running (didn't see a command line) -
it choked when I hit ctl-F9 while displaying a XY file (expanded
mode?). It's gone now. Just reporting results.

JSolla