converting upper and lower-case letters to small caps

Is it possible to execute a command at the command line that will convert highlighted text into small capital letters?

Not seeing a reference to small caps in the XyWrite manual, I suspect that my ability to use small caps at all is a feature added to our company’s copy of XyWrite by a programmer no longer with the company.

Essentially, the minus keypad key (-) is used to turn on and turn off the small cap feature.  The assignment of the small caps to the keys appears in a *.kbd file. I often need to change text from upper and lower case to all small caps and currently do so by keying in the entry. Is there a way that I could do this via a command from the command line with highlighted text without having to spend more than a couple of hours creating special program files or extensively altering existing system files?

I am using XyWrite III Plus, Version 3.58B

//Avi

Avram Sacks

Chicago, IL

847-267-7110