Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Robert Holmgren wrote:

Uninstall TAME. Try again. Ignore jerky cursor. Same
problems, apart from the cursor issue?
Tame is not installed at present. Anyhow, I will test again using the
4.51 version and I'll report. The only problem (without TAME) is the
jerky cursor. The laptop is a ThinkPad R51. In my experiences with TAME
installed, the same problems with fonts you have mentioned.

On the 28-line issue, what font are you using in windowed mode?
In windowed mode, no problem with 28-lines. I have a perfect 28-lines
screen in ansified XyWrite with my customized fonts. The problem only
appears with VGA CP1252.FNT.
Thanks to Norman and Harry for their suggestions.
Manuel Castelao