Re: Consistency of keystrokes--Xy and Win

Carl wrote:
Just glanced at some of the documentation for AutoHotKey. It's
impressive -- worth a closer look. Nice find, Harry.
Yeah, one of the subscribers to my list found it. Curiously, he's named
Claudio Caballero, not the gentleman (pun intended) is no relation
apparently to our Carlo Caballero.
More on point: I can't praise AutoHotkey enough. It's clean, logical, and
eminently practical. It also can open a little window to show you the scan
codes of recent key-presses, including whether they were done by literal
typing, supplied by the program (and a couple of other cases), plus whether
they were key presses or key releases. An invaluable debugging-monitoring tool.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx