#XYW & LASER

JIM.... My results with the Helvetica 14 font were perfect. I tried both the
bold and regular, no problem, centered and beautiful in a two line heading with
helv 10 following. Are you using the FC command to center? Of course if you
use spaces you will get yuk. Check you printer file width table. Search
/wd:14helv/ and look at the line that ends with "=15". [D There should be a
space on that line. In fact it should start with a space. If there is no
space on that line put one on it and save it. Check all three 14Helv width
tables. (regular, bold, and italic) They should all have a space on the =15
line. If that doesn't do it I have to return your money.... --- JAY