#110086-#Reloading XyIII+ Memory

You cannot use spacemaker to compact EDITOR unless you don't intend to unload
program code from memor. The newEDITOR contains an overlay structure which is
destroyed by spacemaker. The compressed file works if you don't unload memory
or use the SAVEC to create .OVx files. I don't even unload code so I have no
problem with using spacemaker. As far as the keyboard situation, you may need
to put an NI command on the key you want to use as the Escape. Our keyboard
handler has completely changed and many definitions now require the NI to begin
the define. Try it.

Drew.